I provide therapy and counseling for individuals, couples and families from a Biblical and research based Interpersonal-Neuro-biological (IPNB) perspective.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Treatment for Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Addictions, and Stress
- Issues of Anger Expression & Responding to Anger, Motivation, Self-Worth, Confidence, Commitment, and Decision Making
- Marriage Restoration after Infidelity / Sexual Addiction
- Couples Counseling & Bridging Male/Female Communication Differences
- Family Counseling
- Life Goals, Work, and Career issues
- Conflict Resolution
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing research supported services that include cognitive, dialectical, behavioral, experiential, and emotion-focused treatments. I also specialize in working with business professionals who wish to gain personal effectiveness in areas of stress management, boundaries, and interaction with others in the workplace.
I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere.